About Marketing Cloud
Marketing Cloud is a platform that enables marketers to deliver relevant, personalized journeys across channels and devices, allowing them to deliver the right message at the right time throughout all stages of the relationship. Customer journey management, email, mobile, social, web personalization, advertising, content creation and management, and data analysis are all part of the Marketing Cloud. Every potential customer interaction and engagement is covered, and guiding customers on their 1-to-1 journeys with your brand has never been easier or more effective.
- Create dynamic and personalized emails with simple drag-and-drop tools.
- Build emails that look great on every device with mobile-optimized email templates.
- Send promotional, transactional, and triggered messages with drag-and-drop audience segmentation tools.
- Scale and automate all interactions with your customers.
- Collaborate across the organization with content sharing, locking, and approvals.
- Track, test, and optimize emails to drive performance.
- Create and automate custom solutions with email APIs.
- Create cross-channel engagement with SMS, MMS, push, and group messaging.
- Use ready-made SMS and MMS templates and drag-and-drop tools to customize your messages.
- Have two-way mobile conversations with MMS and group messaging, including pictures, videos, and audio.
- Drive app adoption with push messaging.
- Target customers on the go with geofencing and beacons.
- Deliver time-sensitive, personalized reminders and alerts.
- Create and automate custom solutions with mobile APIs.
- Listen to your customers, gain insights, and track performance across global brands.
- Plan, collaborate, and publish social campaigns across teams, brands, and geographies.
- Engage with customers and prospects at scale to nurture the community and provide customer service.
- Automate with rules to manage social posts.
- Use your customer data to drive all your digital advertising at scale.
- Advertise relevant content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google.
- Manage ads at scale using alternate creative versions, rules automation, and team collaboration tools.
- Use Salesforce CRM data to target your advertising content.
- Use Journey Builder to connect your advertising to the rest of your marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Drive powerful lead generation campaigns across Facebook’s network and automate leads directly into Salesforce.
- Use the drag-and-drop editor to quickly create landing pages, microsites, mobile apps, and more — without advanced programming knowledge.
- Create personalized landing pages with prebuilt and custom layouts.
- Add forms and capture data.
- Design and preview content across desktop and mobile.
- Analyze page views, click-throughs, and conversion rates.
- Track visitor behavior and preferences in real-time.
- Automatically recommend products, content, and offers with Einstein.
- Unify Data – Import data from any source. Extract, transform, and load any data with speed and accuracy.
- Advanced List Segmentation and Filtering – Combine first and third-party data using filters or SQL queries to create highly personalized and relevant campaigns.
- Automate – Increase efficiencies and productivity by automating data management and processing, data cleansing, campaign scheduling, and reporting.
Marketing Cloud Builders
- Build and automate personalized interactions across email, web, advertising, and mobile.
- Trigger a journey with key customer events — like abandoned carts, form completes, purchases, and channel engagement.
- Test multiple variations of content, channel, timing, and frequency.
- Connect marketing, sales, and service to onboard, engage, re-engage, sell, and support.
- Build it once, then offer a unique customer journey for every individual, at a massive scale.
- Pivot easily and remain agile in your marketing by understanding what’s working and what’s not.
Manage all your contacts and build a single view of each individual by integrating data from any source.
Build a complex data model from your marketing channels, CRM, e-commerce, and even predictive analytics.
Create and continuously sync cross-channel profiles. Use a drag-and-drop tool to configure audiences and segments.
Access all your data in Marketing Cloud — from sales, service, apps, and communities.
- Contacts Configuration – Determine how Contact Builder processes imported contact information.
- Data Designer – Define information about your contacts and relate that data directly to the contact record by linking data extensions.
- Data Extensions – Create and manage the data extensions that hold contact information.
- Imports – Create the processes that move contact information into your data extensions.
- Data Sources – Visualize where your contact data originates and assign attributes to those sources.
- Consolidate images, content blocks, templates, emails, and raw HTML into a single location.
- Upload files with drag-and-drop tools.
- Use search and filter tools to quickly locate marketing content.
- Edit assets and preview content without leaving the application.
- Create reusable blocks of content to be used across marketing channels (currently, Email Studio and Web Studio, with other channels planned).
- Share and approve content securely.
- Observe customer behavior across every channel.
- View data and campaign results with reports and dashboards.
- Track and measure results across the customer journey.
- Create custom analytics views and interactive visualizations to measure business-centric KPIs.