Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud is the CRM platform that provides services and support to customers.
- The Service Cloud is an excellent customer service platform that provides faster and more personalized services via any viable platform, such as phone, email, instant messaging, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media.
- With the help of the service cloud, customers can reach customer support from any platform and get support.
Salesforce Service Cloud is customer service software that helps to make customer support quick and efficient. And it does so in multiple ways:
Salesforce service cloud offers businesses the more vital services that help to expand maintenance and consumer contentment. It helps businesses by enabling them to solve customer issues and requirements through different channels.
Salesforce service cloud is a SaaS service built on the Salesforce customer success platform. It provides the customer’s 360-degree view to offer more innovative, faster and more personalized services to customers.
The service cloud is built on different salesforce matrices such as average cases per day, cases by issues, resolution time per customer etc.
Need for Salesforce Service Cloud
If an organization is concerned about customer service, it must choose the Salesforce service cloud. In every domain, whether B2B (business to business) or B2C(Business to Customer), the company gets the customer issues or queries that occur as tickets.
The service agents receive these tickets, which need to be resolved in a fixed period to provide the best customer support. The Salesforce Service Cloud enables the organization to track, solve, and close these tickets efficiently.
Some essential benefits of using the Salesforce Service Cloud:
Increases the Agent’s Productivity
With the Service Cloud, agents can log in and work from anywhere, as the salesforce service console can be accessed from any device, such as web-based applications or Mobile devices. It enhances an agent’s productivity, so the customer queries get resolved in the allotted time.
Features of Salesforce Service Cloud
There are various services and features that the Salesforce service cloud offers. These features may vary from one Salesforce edition to another. The complete set of features is available with the Enterprise and Performance Editions. Here we are discussing some popular features of the Service Cloud:-
Lightning Service Console
- It provides a unified experience and maximizes the agent’s productivity by putting all the required customer information in one place.
- With the lightning service console, the agents can quickly get every customer-related information, such as profiles, case histories, communications, etc., to the dashboards; in one place.
- If the customers have any issue with the product or service, it may harm the business leading to losing that customer. Hence, the customer’s issues need to be tracked and solved quickly. These records of customer issues in Salesforce are known as Cases.
- The tasks in Salesforce are known as the activities of Salesforce. These activities contain the priority and assignments to the users related to any case or any other salesforce standard or custom object.
CTI Integration or Call Center
- It helps the service agents by providing a complete view of customer interaction, such as popping up windows for incoming calls, automatic dialing, and other phone control options. It enhances customer experience and satisfaction.
Contracts and Entitlements
- This service cloud feature helps determine and ensure that various contracts and entitlements are made with customers. It contains the records of different service contracts, such as warranties, subscriptions, maintenance agreements, time periods, etc., related to the particular customer account for the product.
- It helps to verify if the customer is eligible for the service & support and if they are receiving the services they are contracted for.
- The knowledge based feature is the online library for providing efficient service and support to customers. With the help of a knowledge base, agents can quickly answer customer queries.
Live agent Chat
- The live agent chat feature is the online Service cloud tool that allows the customers to communicate with the service agent through the website.
- The omnichannel feature helps businesses to communicate with customers using various communication channels. Agents can communicate via web, email, phone, mobile live agent, social media, and video chats.
- The omnichannel helps businesses route the cases to the appropriate agent that occurred from any channel.
Ideas and Answers
- With the ideas and answers feature, the service cloud provides a facility to the agents, customers, internal staff, and partners to provide any new ideas, answer queries, discuss them, and vote accordingly.
Social Customer Services
- Social customer service manages and creates cases from tweets, Facebook posts, and other social channels. It also helps to resolve those cases through social channels.
Service Process & Automation
- With the service process and automation, you can save time by automating the internal service processes. It includes approval of any task so that it can be further processed.
Asset & Order Management
- This feature allows businesses to track the customer’s assets, orders, and support history all in one place. The agents can get a complete view of customer activity and orders.
Account and Contact Management
- The account and contact management feature helps businesses to keep the critical data of all the past communications done with the customers. So, if the customer reaches out with any complaint, agents can provide a satisfactory resolution.