As businesses grow, managing customer relationships and financial data becomes paramount. Zoho CRM and Zoho Books are two powerful solutions that can work in harmony to streamline operations. In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of connecting Zoho CRM and Zoho Books, enabling seamless synchronization of customer data, sales transactions, and financial records.
Step 1: Accessing Zoho CRM and Zoho Books
- Log in to your Zoho account.
- Navigate to Zoho CRM and Zoho Books using their respective URLs, or access them from the Zoho One dashboard if you have a Zoho One subscription.
Step 2: Enabling Integration between Zoho CRM and Zoho Books
- In Zoho CRM, go to the “Setup” section by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- On the “Setup” page, locate the “Marketplace” section and click on “Zoho.”
3.Search for “Zoho Finance” and click on it.
- Follow the prompts to install the Zoho Books integration in Zoho CRM.
- Once installed, click on the “Configure” button to set up the integration.
Step 3: Configuring Integration Settings
- In the Zoho Books integration settings, specify your Zoho Books organization and authenticate your account.
2.Select the modules you want to sync between Zoho CRM and Zoho Books. For example, contacts, products, invoices, and sales orders.
- Configure field mappings to ensure data consistency between Zoho CRM and Zoho Books. Match corresponding fields for contacts, products, and other entities.
- Set up auto-sync options, such as triggering invoice creation in Zoho Books when a deal is won in Zoho CRM.
- Save the configuration settings.
Step 4: Managing Data Sync and Workflows
- Once the integration is set up, the selected modules will start synchronizing data between Zoho CRM and Zoho Books.
- Contacts created or updated in Zoho CRM will be automatically transferred to Zoho Books.
- Invoices, sales orders, and other financial transactions created in Zoho CRM will be reflected in Zoho Books for accurate accounting.
- Utilize workflow automation features in Zoho CRM to trigger actions or notifications based on financial events in Zoho Books, such as payment receipts or invoice status updates.
Syncing Data With Zoho CRM: