Client requires that Customer send notifications to their recipients by department, i.e., oVerticals, and that this be done with Journey Builder. Building the journeys dynamically is the main achievement.
According to our team discussion, we decided to achieve this requirement by storing the journey-related data in the database. In order that, we had four pages.
Home – to enter the customer key, Performance – is like the dashboard , LaunchPad – to show which journeys are built and which can be built with the respective oVerticals, Conductor – to select the type of notifications, customer and product types, and which journey(s) need to be built.
Salesforce Journey Builder is an intuitive marketing tool that allows you to interact with your customers on a 1-to-1 customer experience platform across multiple channels.
The Journey Builder is a feature of Marketing Cloud. Building journeys usually take a long time. We overcame this issue by following these steps:
- We have a separate database that holds all the information for every journey.
- The journey structure is already defined in the database, which has a separate JSON for every type.
- The information in emails, the logic for decisions, and the data extension can be added to the same journey structure.
- This makes it look like a different journey. By doing this, we can build as many journeys as we want.
- Connected by an application to the database, we can build many journeys with our application.
- Each type of oVerticals has different templates; journeys are built by defined templates.
- The selection of notification types like email, sms, push or ads in the conductor page is the form of building the journeys.
Heroku Postgres: Heroku Postgres is a managed SQL database service provided directly by Heroku. You can access a Heroku Postgres database from any language with a PostgreSQL driver, including all languages officially supported by Heroku.
Find more information: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/heroku-postgresql
After building the use case, it will perform the functionality as follows: