HubSpot offers a user-friendly and efficient way to build forms without any coding knowledge. With its drag-and-drop form builder, you can design personalized forms that align with your marketing objectives and engage your audience effectively.
Step 1: Access the Form Builder
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- From the main menu, go to “Marketing” and then select “Forms.”
Step 2: Create a New Form
- In the forms dashboard, click the “Create form” button.
- Choose whether you want to start from scratch or use a pre-designed template. HubSpot provides various templates to suit different purposes, or you can build one from the ground up.
Step 3: Design Your Form
- Enter the form editor. Here, you can customize the form’s appearance, fields, and options.
- Use the drag-and-drop functionality to add form fields. Common fields include name, email, phone number, company, etc. You can also include custom fields to gather specific information relevant to your business.
- Arrange the fields in the desired order, and adjust their layout and styling to match your website’s design and branding.
Step 4: Set Form Options
- Configure form settings, such as thank-you messages or redirects after form submission.
- Enable form notifications to receive an email when a form is submitted, allowing you to follow up with leads promptly.
- Implement progressive profiling, a feature that enables you to show different form fields to returning visitors based on the data you’ve already collected about them
Step 5: Implement Form Integrations (Optional)
- Integrate the form with your HubSpot CRM to automatically capture and store form submissions as new contacts.
- You can also set up notifications to be sent to specific team members when a form is submitted, ensuring prompt follow-up.
Step 6: Preview and Test
- Before embedding the form on your website, use the preview option to check how it looks and functions.
- Test the form’s functionality by submitting it with test data to verify that it works as expected.
Step 7: Embed the Form on Your Website
- Once you’re satisfied with the form, click the “Publish” button.
- HubSpot provides different options for embedding the form on your website. You can use a HubSpot-hosted form URL, embed it directly on a page, or use a pop-up or slide-in form.
Step 8: Monitor Form Submissions and Results
- After your form is live, you can monitor its performance using HubSpot’s analytics and reporting tools.
- Track metrics such as form submission rate, conversion rate, and source of submissions to gain insights into the effectiveness of your form.