The service cloud enables us to offer services to the client whenever they need them. Salesforce offers the ability to assist customers with social tools via the cloud.
Lightning service console
The main goal of the lightning service console is to improve the efficiency of customer service. It compiles data from various social media platforms and gives the agents a 360 degree view of a comprehensive picture of the client’s problem.
Steps for creating a Custom Lightning Service Console app
Step 1: Create a user
1. Click the gear icon and select Service Setup.
2. Click the Get Started button on the Add Your Users tile under the Recommended Setup flows to begin.
3. Fill out the required information in the input field and select Custom: Support Profile for that user.
4. Click Add User, then Finish.
5. Click the Knowledge Setup tile.
6. From the Choose Your Lightning Knowledge Authors page, select the created username and yourself, and click Next.
7. Click Next, then Finish.
StepSet Up the Salesforce Service Console in Lightning
1. Click the gear icon and select Setup.
2. Go to App Manager and click New lightning app
3. Fill the required app details and click next.
4. On the App Options page, select Console Navigation and Service Setup.
5. On the next page select Add utility item.
6. Click history and repeat the steps for Macros and Open CTI Softphones.
7. On the next page select the Navigation Items you need and click next.
8. On the Navigation Rules page, choose how the following open.
9. On the next page choose the user profiles that can access this app.
10. Click Save & Finish.