Main GoalTo reduce the time and workload of building journeys, we have developed an application to build as many journeys as needed with a single click.Use caseDynamic journey building is simplified by using this product, which has a predefined structure for journeys.OutcomeAfter building the use case, it will perform the functionality as follows:
The Journey Builder is a feature of Marketing Cloud. Building journeys usually take a long time. We overcame this issue by following these steps:
- We have a separate database that holds all the information for every journey.
- The journey structure is already defined in the database, which has a separate JSON for every type.
- The information in emails, the logic for decisions, and the data extension can be added to the same journey structure.
This makes it look like a different journey. By doing this, we can build as many journeys as we want.
- Through our application’s connection to the database, we have the capability to create numerous journeys.
Heroku Postgres: Heroku Postgres is a SQL database service managed directly by Heroku. You can access a Heroku Postgres database from any language with a PostgreSQL driver, including all languages officially supported by Heroku.
Find more information: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/heroku-postgresql
Marketing cloud build-in tools
Email Studio is a powerful tool for building and sending personalized emails.
We can run intelligent and efficient marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud by configuring admin settings and data management.
- A data extension refers to the table in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud containing
information about the subscribers, such as name, address, age, gender, email, and city.
- It allows you to track and update your customer’s data, for instance, a form of data submitted through a home page or Salesforce object records.
- Data extensions, like database tables, can be independent or linked. Data extensions can store all types of data, such as product catalogs, e-commerce information, subscriber data, data entry from web analytics, and more.
Salesforce Journey Builder is an intuitive marketing tool that allows you to interact with your customers on a 1-to-1 customer experience platform across multiple channels. Using this, you can make every customer interaction as consistent and unified as possible and connect every communication across email, mobile, advertising, and the web for a seamless customer experience.
This feature in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud makes it easy for you to design customer journeys by giving you a straightforward user interface to build multiple individualized interactions all within one feature in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. With this tool, you can set goals based on behaviors, so your marketing team knows how each one of their campaigns contributes towards the bigger goal. With Journey Builder, SFMC Track provides you with the ability to integrate with the sales cloud and service cloud. As a result, you can keep track of any customer responses while avoiding duplication of effort.
Simplification of the tool
By using this tool, we can build journeys in our business unit, and this process is time-consuming. We have to build data extensions and email templates separately and connect them to the journey manually. It takes a lot of effort to build a journey every time. We have created an option in our application that allows you to build all of these with the click of a button. The complete journey information is provided in our application.